Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pay it Forward

Earlier this year Yvette posted a pay it forward challenge on facebook that the first 5 people to respond to the post got a handmade gift.  However to get the gift you had to then copy and paste the same challenge on your post.  I believe she got it from someone else.  So of course I signed up on hers and she then turned around and signed up on mine.  Since I know she loves the holidays I thought of making her a charm necklace with a charm for every month.  I made a few of the sets because it just seemed easy enough if you were making one why not do a few.  I received my gift from Yvette and love it.

I also received a cute little reindeer bell from her son Wade who also participated in the challenge.  I gave him an alien since he collects them and I love reindeers so we had a good exchange.  I still have a few to get done before the year is up, yikes!!!

So do this sound like a challenge you would do?

No comments:

Post a Comment